Suzuki Mehran is the very famous car of Pakistan while Tata Nano is the largest used car of India. If we take a deep look, both cars have almost same features and specifications. The main goal of both companies to provide a car in an affordable range to the people of their countries.
Suzuki Mehran vs Tata Nano: Specifications, Features & More
The 2017 model of Mehran provides mileage of 14 KM/L.
- It has been manufactured with the OHC engine
- The displacement of the vehicle is 796 cc
- Fuel tank capacity of Mehran is 30 litres
- The seating capacity of the vehicle is up to 5 members
Mehran’s Silent Features
- It has a kerb weight of 1330 KG
- The fuel type is both petrol and CNG
- Mehran has a ground clearance of 170 mm
- It is available in 4 different colours
Suzuki Mehran’s price is in a range between 7-8 lacs
The new Generation of Nanox provides 5 variants XTA & XMA with Easy Shift (AMT) and 3 variants i.e. XE, XM, XT with a manual system. These cars provide the extra features like easy driving in heavy traffic.
Its price range is between INR 2.25 Lac to INR 3.20 Lakh.