As during the Holy month of Ramzan, Eid ul Fitr’s preparations begin and the people who want new currency notes are active now. Like previous years, State Bank of Pakistan, allow customers to have new currency notes on Eid ul Fitr. Now a new service is a start for the new currency notes, with the PBA (Pakistan Bank Association) collaboration. In this association, new notes are available in 120 cities in Pakistan at 1000 commercial banks and state banks.
This new service is easy to use. You can have new currency notes by sending a message. The issuance of new notes will start from 12th June 2017.
How to Get New Currency for This Eid in Pakistan
Send a message to 8877 with your ID card number and the Branch ID in the following way:
ID card number (space) branch ID
After this sending this message, you will receive a message with the transaction number and the address of that Bank branch and the date.
REQUIRED THINGS WHILE VISITING THE BANK?
- Original CNIC
- Photocopy of CNIC
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Per person only have 3 notes of Rs. 10 and 2 packets each of Rs. 50 and Rs. 100 notes.
- This service is available only once for one person.
- One CNIC can be used with one mobile number.
- In the transaction date is missed, then the transaction will be invalid.
- branch codes of banks and the ID’s of a state bank are different.
- The message will be charged at Rs. 1.5+ tax.
Stay with us for more information!