According to Electronic Frontier Foundation’s report, WhatsApp Ranked Worst for Protecting Privacy.
Users privacy is the necessary thing. And all the companies should take care of that point. Out of all the 24 companies EFF ranked WhatsApp and At&T at the bottom with only one star. In their annual report the worst companies are
They are the worst companies for protecting its user’s private data. And WhatsApp and At&T only get one star.
Here is the report card of the companies where WhatsApp Ranked Worst for Protecting Privacy.
The EFF released this report based on the following points:
- Follows Industry Accepted Best Practices
- Tells Users About Government Data Demands
- Discloses Policies on Data Retention
- Discloses Government Content Removal Requests
- Pro-user Public Policy: opposes backdoors
WhatsApp and At&T were criticized on almost every point. It is the WhatsApp’s first year for being included in this report of EFF. Other Companies including Apple, Dropbox, Adobe, Wikimedia, WordPress and Yahoo also scored full marks.