TelloTalk Pakistan’s first instant chat messenger, launched on 6th June.
TelloTalk Pakistan’s first instant chat messenger app offering push to talk support, voice calling, group chats along. It is secure messaging app. Tellotalk also offering superior connectivity on slow networks, with instant messaging and emoticons.
Tellotalk is available on the Google Play Store but the iOS version is unavailable on the App Store. TelloTalk is similar of Whatsapp. In the settings, its doesn’t include many options like other competitor apps. The process of registration with the input of your mobile number and an SMS is received which instantly activates Tellotalk.
The PTA Chairman, Dr. Ismail Shah was Chief Guest. The launched ceremony was in Marriot hotel, Islamabad. Chairman Engineer Muhammad Azim of Unified developers network alliance (UDNA) was the president of the launch ceremony.
Description of Tello:
It’s free and uses your mobile number
– Contacts added automatically once installed on both sides
– All statuses of messages guaranteed delivery
– Faster than any other messenger available
– Live Presence availability
– Group creation and deletion
– Share any type file
– Group chats for more than 100’s of users for the very first time
– Simple emoticons for quicker delivery