Famous YouTuber treat their channels as a full time job because they earn a handsome amount from their YouTube channels.
According to a recent report, a famous YouTuber exposed that she is earning $100,000 – $130,000 per year from her YouTube channel that is almost $8k – $10k per month.
Many Pakistani social media celebrities upload their videos online on YouTube. Thanks to YouTube monetization, these YouTubers and TV channels make money when people watch their videos on YouTube.
You can to earn money online by uploading videos on YouTube and carrying traffic on your YouTube channel.
And here’s a guide how to get start?
How to Earn Online via YouTube?
- First of all make a YouTube Channel.
- Make videos and upload to YouTube that will gather attention of the viewers.
- You are going to make money for each video view almost on average a dollar or two per 1,000 video views.
YouTube provides facility for content producers to make money and to do that you only have to make attractive videos that will get attention of the viewers.
Here are few steps that you need to know for online earnings from YouTube.
Step 1: Create a YouTube Channel
- Your Google account can be used for your YouTube Account.
- Channel is created
Step 2: Permit Your Channel for Monetization
- Sign into your YouTube account.
- Select your account information from top right and selectCreator Studio.
- From left menu, selectChannel > Status and features.
- The option won’t be available if the account is disabling for monetization.
- Accept the agreement.
Step 3: Connect Your Channel To Google AdSense
After permitting monetization for your YouTube Channel, you need to connect an approved AdSense account with your YouTube account.
YouTube Analytics is used to keep track of your earning, which will only be paid if you obey with the YouTube payment doorstep.
Step 4: Evaluate Video Criteria and Ad Formats
For getting payment it is an absolute necessity to meet two criteria.
- Video Monetization Criteria
- Videos should be user friendly.
- The content should be your own to be promoted commercially.
- Copyrighted videos, or those that you copy from internet won’t work her
- You are able to provide documentation for the video and audio content used in videos.
- Video should comply with Terms of Service and Community Guidelines which can be found here
- YouTube Advertising Formats
Once monetized videos are allowed, several ads (see below for more information on type of ads) may appear next to your video.
Step 5: Monetize Videos with Ads
Now you are fully set up for the monetized videos with your Google AdSense account. You can now enable eligible videos to earn money from related ads.
Types of Videos you can Make:
- Images with voice over: Interesting facts, commentary on news items.
- Lists: Lists of anything, such as “10 best catches of all times”, “10 dangerous roads turns in the world” and so on. These videos could be voiced over or text-over images.
- Tutorials: How to do’s of various things
- Reviews: Reviews of things that we use in daily life, such as review of Uber, Review of Zong 4G, Review of PIA Lahore to Karachi flight and so on